April favorites

Wellcome to my blog! As April has just finished I decided to start my blog with an "April favorites".
1. Kiko smart lip pencil in 712. This color is almost the exact color as my lips. I absolutely adore this lip liner, it makes my natural lip color pop and defines my lips without being overwhelmin.
2. Bourjois powder blush in Radiant Rose (15): I seem to like this color becuase it is very similar to the kiko lip liner, is a brownish kind of pink (seems more pink in the picture) This blush smells amazing, It comes with a little fluffy blush which I don´t use but I find it could be nice to take it in your bag. It has a little shimmer to it, but nothing glittery. I have oily skin and I have to be very carefull and make sure to wear bright and not shimmer products so I don´t look like a dico ball.
3. Loreal color riche collection exclusive pure red  "J Lo" This lipstick is from a limited edition, it includes a large range of reds signed by its most famous models. This is the perfect matte red lipstick for a mid tone skin. It is more on the dark side, but it is still a very bright red lipstick. It is not the most hydrating lipstick, so you have to make sure you moisturize your lips before applying it. It stays on forever (even after eating and drinking) 
4. Clarins ever matte foundation. It says to be a SPF-15 oil free, skin balancing foundation. I have problems wit acne, and this foundation is absolutely amazing. It doesn´t break me up, it stays matte (I use a setting powder) and is super light weight and still medium coverage (buildable to a high coverage) 10/10
5. Loreal Mega Volume Collagen 24h in Black Smoke. I was very suprised with this mascara. I was in love with the loreal Manga mascara, and  when I found out they had run out of it I almost cried, so I decided to give this a try, now I am not sure which of them I like the most. I have normal length eyelashes so I look for both, lenghtening and volume. One coat of this mascara and your lashes are perfectly defined and separated and very natural looking, the second coat makes them super voluminous and fake looking (without being too fake)
6. Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in Lacey Lilac (270) last summer this was my staple nail polish and after seeing some summer pictures I decided to go with it for the spring. The only problem I find is that it chips very quickly, but apart from that, it´s very nice.
7. Clinique Anti-Blemish Solution Clearing Concealer. This is a super creamy and high coverage concealer that does not break me up and covers literally everything. Now this shade is too light for me so I mix it with a foundation a little darker to get a very nice medium to high coverage that stays all day long

That´s it for my favorites! I hope you´ve enjoyed my first post. xx
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14016787/?claim=gcaz8rkjkjp">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Popular Posts

Formulario de contacto